Executive Admin (onsite)
Executive Admin – Tulsa, OK (onsite)
Avantive Solutions is a rapidly growing, global digital transformation leader providing contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions. We’re the frontline for some of the most recognized companies in healthcare and telecommunications. With worldwide delivery capabilities, we blend innovative technologies with the human touch to offer our clients personalized solutions to meet their evolving needs and drive their business' success.
We take pride in delighting our clients, engaging our teams, and giving back to our local communities! We support a purpose-driven culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives. At Avantive, our collaborative environment allows our employees to learn daily and do meaningful and impactful work.
We’re looking for an Executive Admin onsite in Tulsa to support both onsite and remote executives with our rapidly growing global team. The ideal candidate will be able to wrangle calendars, projects, people, etc. to ensure all can work at peak performance.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
We’re committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and valued. We believe in wowing our clients and taking care of our employees. You’ll enjoy…
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical Insurance benefits, including no-cost virtual doctor visits
- Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 401K with generous matching
- Fun, busy, and rewarding work environment
- Casual dress
What You’ll Do:
The Executive Admin will report to the Sr. HR Director. Starting pay is $50,000 if all requirements are met below. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Provide support and coordination on a variety of projects, with the ability to quickly re-prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for multiple people in multiple places.
- Manage travel arrangements, invoices and expense reports for the team as requested.
- Prepare various communications both for the site as well as for the executive team and finalize presentation materials.
- Compile various reports, utilizing current technologies.
- Assist with overflow tasks in HR.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least a high school diploma/GED, however, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting executives in a constantly changing environment.
- Attention to detail, and ability to handle many activities simultaneously.
- Must be fully computer literate on Office 365 programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
- Ability to pass a federal background check and drug screening successfully.
Avantive Solutions employees work in an exciting environment that demands exceptional performance and offers great benefits. If you like being part of a growing company and fast-paced team, you'll love your career with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now at www.avantivesolutions.com/jobs
BROWSE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center - CDMX
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center Guadalajara
- BILINGUAL AGENTS FOR GUADALAJARA - APPOINTMENT SETTER
- Contact Center Outbound Sales Rep - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Controller - Tulsa, OK (Hybrid)
- Customer Support - El Paso, TX (onsite)
- Customer Support Agent (Remote*)
- Customer Support Team - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Customer Support Team Member - (Remote*)
- Executive Admin (onsite)
- Recruiter, Tulsa OK (onsite)
- Team Manager - El Paso, TX (onsite)