Customer Support Agent (Remote*)
Avantive Solutions is a rapidly growing global business providing contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions; we’re the frontline for some of the most recognized companies in healthcare and telecommunications. We take pride in delighting our clients, engaging our teams, and giving back to our local communities.
We support a purpose-driven culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives. At Avantive, our collaborative environment allows our employees to learn daily and do meaningful and impactful work.
We're looking for a Marketing and Sales Support Agent to work collaboratively with Complex Support teams, Account Management, Ecommerce and IT support.
This position will report to the Associate Director for Channel Partners and Master Distributors within the Customer Care Organization. This Customer Care Rep will be responsible for ensuring customer service needs are met in the organization, coordinates order management activities, and engages with other areas to address and manage business and processes.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
We’re committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and valued. We believe in wowing our clients and taking care of our employees. You’ll enjoy…
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical Insurance benefits, including no-cost virtual doctor visits
- Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 401K with generous matching
- Career advancement opportunities —we love to promote from within!
- Fun and motivating work environment
- Casual dress
What You'll Do:
The Marketing and Sales Support Agent will report to the Associate Director for Channel Partners and Master Distributors A week in the life of a Marketing and Sales Support Agent provide enthusiastic, holistic customer service through efficient and effective resolution of questions and concerns, while servicing each customer with respect and a genuine desire to help. Starting pay is $18.00 an hour.
- Maintain accurate prices for all products
- Ensure that SAP reflects accurate pricing at all times
- Work with Distribution Partners and customers on any pricing discrepancy or question
- Maintain compliance with all business practices
- Create, maintain, update pricing (account agreements, marketing programs, Home Again contracts and bundles)
- Enter new products and code for state restrictions
- Setting up new accounts in SAP, making account changes, and updating license information
- Support sales tax activities related to invoicing
- Account cleanup projects
- Audit New Practice Program submissions
- Maintain account hierarchies
- Review of Daily Audit Reports for Compliance
- SAP Billing activities
- Learn and maintain a high level of proficiency in SAP and other relevant systems and applications
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of SAP, particularly the Order to Cash components - Preferred
- Customer Care/Service experience - Preferred
- Ability to pass a federal background check and drug Screening successfully
Avantive Solutions employees work in an exciting environment that demands exceptional performance and offers great benefits. If you like being part of a growing company and fast-paced team, you'll love your career with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now at www.avantivesolutions.com/jobs
* Must live in the Omaha, NE or surrounding area with strong/reliable internet
BROWSE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center - CDMX
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center Guadalajara
- BILINGUAL AGENTS FOR GUADALAJARA - APPOINTMENT SETTER
- Contact Center Outbound Sales Rep - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Controller - Tulsa, OK (Hybrid)
- Customer Support - El Paso, TX (onsite)
- Customer Support Agent (Remote*)
- Customer Support Team - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Customer Support Team Member - (Remote*)
- Executive Admin (onsite)
- Recruiter, Tulsa OK (onsite)
- Team Manager - El Paso, TX (onsite)