Controller - Tulsa, OK (Hybrid)
Avantive Solutions is a rapidly growing global business providing contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions; we’re the frontline for some of the most recognized companies in healthcare and telecommunications. We take pride in delighting our clients, engaging our teams, and giving back to our local communities.
We support a purpose-driven culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives. At Avantive, our collaborative environment allows our employees to learn daily and do meaningful and impactful work.
The Corporate Controller will lead our accounting and financial reporting functions for our rapidly growing company headquartered in Tulsa, OK (no relocation offered). The position directs accounting, treasury, and financial reporting activities for the Company; interacts with the revenue cycle and information technology departments; works with business professionals throughout the organization and reports to the CFO.
- Oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Manage the financial reporting process to ensure the timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting of Company’s activities. Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly closing of the general ledger includes assurance that all accounting entries are accurate; creation and posting of journal entries; preparation of analytical schedules and variance explanations.
- Provide detailed analysis of financial performance including actual v. plan, actual v. prior year; up and down the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flow.
- Evaluate performance of various activities and businesses at the Strategic Business Unit level, including cost and profitability analyses. Work closely with the CFO, COO, CEO and regional Directors to identify and resolve profitability issues and opportunities. Present action plans and solutions to various issues and opportunities presented to the Company.
- Serve as an essential member of the team that develops the Company’s business plan and financial forecasts.
- Lead effort to establish and maintain appropriate internal policies, procedures and controls.
- Serve as the unbiased internal management consultant/internal auditor.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with Company’s Board of Directors.
- Perform special projects and duties as requested.
- Oversees activities such as custodian of funds, securities, and assets of the organization.
- Oversees, analyzes, consolidates, and directs all management accounting procedures together with other statistical reports.
- Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of the Company's monthly and annual reports.
- Minimal to no travel.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is required.
- MBA in Accounting or Finance preferred but not required.
- CMA or CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive accounting and financial management experience.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Energetic, hands-on, detail driven with unassailable analytic skills.
- Must be comfortable with hands-on research and understanding complex financial reporting and accounting treatment of business activities.
- Superb written and oral communication skills. The candidate must write effectively and be able to present positions both through oral presentations and written reports.
- Demonstrated excellence in working with and managing people within a department and throughout the Company.
- Understands and values the importance of the “team” in accomplishing goals. Must be able to work in a dynamic environment where excellence is expected and accuracy is paramount.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative and deliver on schedule.
- Previous telemarketing/call center experience is an important benefit but is not required.
- $125,000 to $150,000 - depending on experience.
BROWSE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center - CDMX
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center Guadalajara
- BILINGUAL AGENTS FOR GUADALAJARA - APPOINTMENT SETTER
- Contact Center Outbound Sales Rep - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Controller - Tulsa, OK (Hybrid)
- Customer Support - El Paso, TX (onsite)
- Customer Support Agent (Remote*)
- Customer Support Team - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Customer Support Team Member - (Remote*)
- Executive Admin (onsite)
- Recruiter, Tulsa OK (onsite)
- Team Manager - El Paso, TX (onsite)