Team Manager - El Paso, TX (onsite)
Avantive Solutions is a rapidly growing global business providing contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions; we’re the frontline for some of the most recognized companies in healthcare and telecommunications. We take pride in delighting our clients, engaging our teams, and giving back to our local communities!
We support a purpose-driven culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives. At Avantive, our collaborative environment allows our employees to learn daily and do meaningful and impactful work.
We’re looking for a Team Manager to help lead our contact center associates to better performance and improve service quality. The Team Manager will assist in establishing contact center objectives, provide associates with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, and focus on improving performance and processes to better support customers. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction and to ensure the agents meet the weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and valued. We believe in wowing our clients and taking care of our employees. You’ll enjoy…
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical Insurance benefits, including no-cost virtual doctor visits
- Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 401K with generous matching
- Career advancement opportunities —we love to promote from within!
- Fun and motivating work environment
- Casual dress
What You’ll Do:
- Provide coaching and assistance to contact center associates as they provide support for customers.
- Answer associate questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues.
- Lead team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls, educating and coaching associates regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assist other management team associates in identifying trends and establishing contact center goals.
- Ensure staff members are analyzing contact center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Take on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and contact center operations.
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal, written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, etc.
- Ability to enforce policy and procedures.
- Communicate professionally.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package – salary range starts at $35k per year
- Flexible scheduling
- Diverse Culture
- Paid time off
- No cost “virtual doctor visit” program
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance, 401K, and more
One year of call center experience preferred, but not required, High School diploma or GED required.
Onsite address is: 10950 Pellicano, Suite C4, El Paso, TX 79935
Must be able to pass a federal background check and drug screen.
Avantive Solutions employees work in an exciting environment that demands exceptional performance and offers great benefits. If you like being part of a growing company and fast-paced team, you'll love your career with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now at www.avantivesolutions.com/jobs
BROWSE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center - CDMX
- Agente de Ventas Bilingue Call Center Guadalajara
- BILINGUAL AGENTS FOR GUADALAJARA - APPOINTMENT SETTER
- Contact Center Outbound Sales Rep - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Controller - Tulsa, OK (Hybrid)
- Customer Support - El Paso, TX (onsite)
- Customer Support Agent (Remote*)
- Customer Support Team - Tulsa, OK (onsite)
- Customer Support Team Member - (Remote*)
- Executive Admin (onsite)
- Recruiter, Tulsa OK (onsite)
- Team Manager - El Paso, TX (onsite)