Call Center Operations Manager (Tulsa, OK on-site)
Who We Are
Avantive Solutions is a purpose-driven global technology and business services company specializing in delivering innovative customer engagement, strategic sales, and digital marketing solutions. We support a culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives.
Who You Are
As an Avantive Solutions Operations Manager you will be responsible for overall performance for your assigned client program. You are analytical, and able to both run and read performance and general finance metrics. You will also oversee the performance of each of the front-line leaders assigned to you with a focus on program improvement, interact regularly with the client, and are able to achieve and exceed program goals and profitability.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call
- Be client facing for weekly meetings and site visits
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes goal attainment
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, coaching, recognition, performance standards, delegation, staffing levels and supervision
- Interact across multiple company departments to report and represent your program
- Coordinate analytic, strategic, and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards
- Promote company’s reputation as a 'Purpose Driven Culture'
- 3+ years’ experience in the call center leadership role required
- Experience in both inbound and outbound campaigns
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage front line supervisors
- Engage with recruiting for staffing needs and provide feedback for training programs
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Analytical skills and understanding of performance metrics
- Familiarity with CMS platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Diverse Culture
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance benefits, including no-cost virtual doctor visits
- Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, and excellent 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional career advancement opportunities
As an employment condition, Avantive Solutions requires all employees to pass a background check and drug screening successfully.
Apply online at https://avantivesolutions.com/jobs or call 918-417-2997 today to schedule an immediate interview!
BROWSE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Agente de Ventas Bilingüe Call Center, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Bi-lingual Call Center Operations Manager (Tulsa, OK on-site)
- Call Center Healthcare Customer Service Representative, Tulsa, OK (on-site)
- Call Center Operations Manager (Tulsa, OK on-site)
- Call Center Outbound Sales Representative, Tulsa, OK (on-site)
- Call Center Sales Agent, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Call Center Sales Representative, Tulsa, OK (on-site)
- Customer Sales Team Member
- Human Resources Director , Tulsa, OK (on-site)